The University of Minnesota Morris women's tennis team (6-6, 4-3 UMAC) closed out its 2019 regular season slate with a 6-0 win over North Central (2-13, 1-6 UMAC). The Cougars and Rams were only able to play six matches due to rain.
The Cougars will compete in the 2019 Upper Midwest Athletic Conference (UMAC) Tournament next week. More information will be announced at a later time when the field is finalized.
- Maddie Johnson (UMM) vs. Anne Clarke (NCU) unfinished
- Kate Obright (UMM) vs. Madalyn Meetz (NCU) unfinished
- Sam Tate (UMM) vs. Sierra Hunter (NCU) unfinished
- Kat Burquest (UMM) def. Nicole Swanson (NCU) 6-1, 6-0
- Mackenzie Burris (UMM) def. Erin Oellerrich (NCU) 6-0, 6-0
- Hannah Godzala (UMM) def. Rachel Cribb (NCU) 6-0, 6-0
- Maddie Johnson/Kat Burquest (UMM) def. Anne Clarke/Madalyn Meetz (NCU) 8-1
- Kate Obright/Sam Tate (UMM) def. Sierra Hunter/Nicole Swanson (NCU) 8-1
- Katie Auger/Megan Tschida (UMM) def. Erin Oellerrich/Rachel Cribb (NCU) 8-5